Introduction to Stake Dice
Let’s dive into the intricacies of this fascinating Stake Originals game. At first glance, the name ‘Dice’ might sound pretty straightforward. However, Stake’s Dice is a game of its own kind. Forget the traditional six-sided die with numbers from 1 to 6. Instead, imagine a virtual dice with 100 sides, each representing a unique position it can land on.
When you initiate the game, your screen is divided into three sections.
- On the left: Enter the amount you wish to wager for the round in the ‘Bet Amount’ field. Depending on your currency preference, this could be in Bitcoin or any other supported cryptocurrency. Upon entering this amount, the ‘Profit on Win’ field will automatically adjust, indicating your potential winnings.
- Center screen: A numbered line from 0 to 100 with a movable arrow helps you select your bet. Adjust this to your preferred number. Any number below your chosen point will be highlighted in red, while numbers above will appear green. The objective? Hope that the dice lands in the green section after you place your bet.
- Below the numbered line: This area provides information on the ‘Multiplier’, ‘Roll over’, and ‘Win Chance’. The larger the green section, the lower your multiplier, due to increased winning odds. Decide between high odds or substantial prizes – it’s up to you.
Betting Strategies and Limits
While the gameplay is smooth, your betting approach matters. Whether you’re someone who takes things slow, aiming for higher odds with a roll-over number like 6, or you’re a risk-taker aiming for bigger rewards with a number like 67, it’s essential to monitor three factors: your wager amount, the odds you’re comfortable with, and the desired prize level.
Note: Stake’s Dice includes decimal rolls, widening the range of potential outcomes.
Each Stake game has defined minimum and maximum bet limits, with Dice being no exception. The maximum winnings, or max profits, are a reflection of the multipliers. This varies with different currencies and bet amounts.
Game Features and Extras
Stake’s Dice boasts some notable features:
- Autobet Settings: Familiar to online gamblers, this feature offers an advanced auto-play mode. Players can set a certain number of automatic rounds, adjust bet amounts upon wins or losses, and define limits to stop the auto-play based on profit or loss figures.
- Provably Fair Gameplay: Like all Stake originals, the outcomes in Dice are provably fair. Stake.com provides mechanisms to ensure the results are random and free from manipulation.
- Live Stats: Access real-time data on your performance, including profits, wins, losses, and total wagered amount.
Stake Dice: Classic or Modern?
Stake’s Dice might not fit the mold of traditional dice games, but it retains the essential element of predicting outcomes based on random rolls. Its distinct gameplay, coupled with its growing popularity, suggests that it might soon become a modern classic in the casino world.
Supported Currencies on Stake Dice
Being a crypto-oriented platform, Stake allows bets in various cryptocurrencies, from Bitcoin and Ethereum to Dogecoin and others. Additionally, players can place bets in major fiat currencies. However, all transactions, including deposits and withdrawals, are exclusively in crypto.
Introduction to Advanced Strategy
For those diving deeper into Stake Dice, there’s an advanced strategies panel next to the manual and auto buttons. If you’re a newcomer to these advanced strategies, it’s advisable to start with the preset strategies. Simply input your desired wager and the number of bets you want to make. Options available include Martingale, Delayed Martingale, Paroli, and D’Alembert.
Martingale System for Stake.com Dice
The Martingale system is designed to help players recoup their losses. It works best in games where the odds hover around 50%. The principle? Increase your bet after each loss. However, ensure you have a considerable bankroll, start with modest bets, and be prepared for potential significant losses.
Delayed Martingale Strategy
This strategy is a variation of the Martingale system. Instead of doubling your bet after every loss, you only double after three consecutive losses. Remember to have a sufficient bankroll and initiate with smaller bets.
Paroli Technique for Dice
The Paroli strategy is in direct contrast with the Martingale system. Following a win in Dice, you double your bet. After a loss, you return to your original bet amount. Ideally, implement this strategy over three successive bets.
The D’Alembert is another even-money strategy but progresses more gradually than Martingale. If you incur a loss, raise your bet by one unit. Conversely, after a win, reduce your bet by one unit.
Crafting Your Strategy
After familiarizing yourself with the preset strategies, it’s your turn to customize. Opt for the ‘create strategy’ feature. A pop-up will allow you to set bet and profit conditions. One handy tip: set the bet amount to reset after a specific number of consecutive losses. Adjust your strategy based on outcomes to refine it further.
By understanding and utilizing these strategies and tips, players can enhance their chances and enjoyment while playing Stake Dice.